Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wart Removal Children Can You Help Me???what Kind Of Cure Or Remedy Is Out There For Excessive Wart Removal FOR CHILDREN??(Age 9-10)

Can you help me???what kind of cure or remedy is out there for excessive wart removal FOR CHILDREN??(Age 9-10) - wart removal children

My 9-year-old son has about 12-15 small warts on the hands, including one in the same Pakman. I do not know what to do. She said he was too young to have disadvantages warts, I was told that a band when you sweat, the band comes to contact.

1 comments:

mozzieir... said...

Tape was what another doctor told me ..

I do not recommend freezing. I had frozen my 3x and it is still there.

Some doctors recommend continued use of salicylic acid against the deal. Same as that of the band. Indeed, patch recorded from salicylic acid and duct tape.

Merger would be the last resort, to lift them out .. Sometimes these are warts disappear on their own, because the body's immune system fights against the virus ..

Post a Comment