Friday, January 1, 2010

Natural Cat Diet What Are Some Natural Remedies And Diet Tips For My Cat's Kidney Disease?

What are some natural remedies and diet tips for my cat's kidney disease? - natural cat diet

My cat, 6 years, could have had a kidney (which is a bladder infection, but I will note for another 2 weeks after antibiotics), which is still strong and shows no signs of disease. Ironically I have kidney disease and I am using natural resources such as tea, dandelion root and other herbs. Wheatgrass has also improved my health. I wonder, are these plants for cats?

Has anyone suggestions for food (if it is homemade)? I researched, and they all say low salt, but say some good sites, high-quality protein, while others say low protein. And I must stop, the chemical Frontline (flea)-medication to my cat?

So, if my cat was found in the kidneys?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment