Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rodent Ulcers Cats Mouth Rodent Mouth Ulcer In Cat?

Rodent Mouth Ulcer in Cat? - rodent ulcers cats mouth

Hello to all!
My cat (2 years) have started, a rodent ulcer of the summer are the two on their lips.
I went to the vet tried that a food ZD () to very good skin compatibility, antibiotics and steroids.
My cat is better now, but still a plaque on the lips ...
He said, again trying to antibiotics.
Find I feel very bad because the vet does not know what to do with it, also said a blood test could not, the cause ...
What do u Thik? I take another vet? Do you believe that a blood test or biopsy could help? Do you know of an alternative treatment? Thanks

2 comments:

csmia said...

I would say that everything you have done so far. Sometimes the rodent ulcers are caused by an allergic reaction. You might want to have your carpet and upholstery cleaning by a professional. This may help some. I hope your cat is always better! I had a cat that had the same thing said, but the injection of antibiotics and steroids, that in a few days. It took several weeks to heal the ulcer, but not worsen after the treatment. A second veterinarian has more treatment options for you.

Bitzy said...

Use plastic food containers? The virus is trapped in the scratches and infect the cat every time he eats. Buy the Pyrex or stainless steel shells, which can be adequately steralised and see if it helps.

Post a Comment