Thursday, January 21, 2010

Belkin Tunebase Fm Transmitter For Zune What's The Best FM Transmitter For A Zune Player?

What's the best FM Transmitter for a Zune Player? - belkin tunebase fm transmitter for zune

I have a Zune, and I get an FM transmitter to play through my car stereo. I have an input jack on the stereo, or up to a cassette adapter if you need to transmit on FM. The only problem is that I am not one that works well enough, can be found to justify the expenditure of money. The Belkin TuneBase was my first choice, but I heard the transmitted signal is super low, so that either do not receive the transfer of all or many static. I like the design, however, is exactly what I wanted, but it is meaningless if you can not hear the right music. So, everyone has an FM transmitter that is very impressive, and perhaps I may, on a website or two points where I read about them? Otherwise, I have to get a new stereo installed in my car, that's not what I can do. Thank you.

1 comments:

quikboy said...

I am using the official Zune FM Transmitter.

Works for me. He was won with the Zune Car Pack.

As far as I know, not my Zune FM Transmitter me. I use it myself every time my taste buds and take a trip somewhere in the city. It's amazing.

Someone came with the Zune Car Pack, which is about $ 80. I do not know whether they are sold separately.

Here is the page on Zune: http://www.zune.net/en-us/support/howto/ ...

I love my Zune, and I'm glad to help. E-mail if you have any questions.

Post a Comment