Sunday, January 31, 2010

Small Business Ideas Canada Blogs Do You Have Any Small Business Ideas For Me Please?

Do you have any small business ideas for me please? - small business ideas canada blogs

Hello! I am a 22-year-old girl. I have a degree in Business Administration. I want to start a small business. I have no experience in running a business. I love cooking and home care. I read a lot and have great knowledge on many issues. I have good computer skills. I want a business that is required is not much money and begins to start. In addition, rather than when I started to rent to someone. My friend was not with me in the company. She has a degree in genetics. I have some good relationships with well-made ladies from around the world through a social club. In addition, my cousin said a lot of relationships and if I need help. My other cousin, who was a restaurant manager for 10 years, said he could help me with management experience to establish my business. I would be glad if you could give me some thoughts. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

imisidro said...

The best offer will depend on what you want, how to be interesting to define. A person may keep a pet of the most exciting job in the world, while another person pulls TV just to take care of dogs.

The key is to determine what your interests, what fits you do what you can adjust your lifestyle and your overall objectives and their resources.

Dan Ramsey in his book "101 Best Companies" Home "contains a chapter on finding the best home business. It is proposed that these 10 steps:

1. List 5 things you most
2. List, as others take advantage of what is best
3. Discover how the people what they want
4. Discover the value of their services to other
5. Find those who offer such services to
6. Learning from the success of others
7. Learning from the mistakes of others
8. Plan your own success
9. Low cost, to make mistakes
10. Do you appreciate what you do and how they

Then make suggestions on the best companies at home type. HereSome of them are:

Better relationships with boats or physical abilities
- The restoration of antiques
- Auto Detailing Service
- Carpet Cleaning Business
- Recado Services
- Housecleaning Business

Top Service Providers
- Bed and Breakfast operators
- Doctor
- Food
- Aged Care
- Mentoring Service

Best Business Professionals
- Desktop Publisher
- Editor of the journal
- Import / Export of Services
- Preparation of income tax services
- Event Planning

Some other ideas for the core --

The 10 companies, at home with rapid breakthrough http://www.powerhomebiz.com/vol33/breake Time Even ...
10 profitable "Go Out" Home Businesses http://www.powerhomebiz.com/vol31/goout. ...
Competition from low-cost http://www.entrepreneur.com/lowcostbusin home ...

You can also use the following books:

Make your talents Profits: 100 + Great Ideas for your own four walls, a micro-Start
The best companies of the Interior during the 21st C.URY
121 Companies on the Internet, you can use from home
The best companies on the Internet, you can start
101 ways to make money at home

http://www.powerhomebiz.com/BizIdeas/biz ...

Via Bruce said...

I tell you many reasons why the format of network marketing is a great way to start a business. I can also add business coaching, because I have experience in this field. Very low investment and high return opportunities are just the beginning. Improve your leadership qualities for a successful life. More details - Bruce boatclub@go.com

stc23662 said...

A company may examine his system something. I am a new IBO and I am looking for my business start up meeting. What I found was that the ether, have a lot of money to make money or had to work 20 hours a day, was to build a business that I wanted. But luck had the dream of business come to mind, which is limited to my budget and my time. Imagine an enterprise system, if you have any questions, please send me an email stc23662@yahoo.com

Post a Comment