Sunday, January 3, 2010

Graves Disease Autoimmune Should I Get Checked For Autoimmune Disease?

Should I get checked for autoimmune disease? - graves disease autoimmune

I have a multi-nodular goiter. The labs are normal with the exception of T4 level has reached 13 at the laboratory from 4.5 to 12.0 and TSI with 141 range of 0-129 lab. I had many symptoms of palpitations, tremor, anxiety, intestinal disorders and migraine with intolerance to cold and noise. I have a family history of autoimmune diseases in my family. Side aunts and uncles, my father, grandfather and father had neurofibromatosis, and mothers are faced with a Crohn's disease and Graves' disease. He was sick for almost a year. Symptoms have not improved but has worsened. I am not under an unusual amount of stress than the average person. I recently learned about the history of the family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment