Monday, January 25, 2010

Plantar Fasciitis More Condition_symptoms What Exercises To Do While Recovering From Plantar Fasciitis?

What exercises to do while recovering from plantar fasciitis? - plantar fasciitis more condition_symptoms

I stopped to run on in the last 6 months due to plantar fasciitis, I have all this treatment and improved. But hopefully a few more months to give more time to improve my foot more time. I just want to know what exercises to do, I think, in the meantime, I, cycling, swimming, tennis. No opinion on this matter is greatly appreciated, I will not to bold. Thanks

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried to copy and paste some excercises and stretches that I found on a website, www.kurufootwear.com/plantarfasciitis, but it wouldn't let me so just go to that webpage and it has a good list.

lestermo... said...

Not tennis, you can ride bicycles, swimming and other things that are not high on the foot.
If you get into a deep well, can not run down in the water touched.

Miz Lamb said...

Yoga? anything that does not make too much pressure on the plantar fascia? Tennis is not a good option, which requires more muscular effort of running and walking.

Swimming is excellent, and not too much pressure on the foot. But make sure that the incision to heal before you do anything.

malachit... said...

Stretching is your best option. I do too, and the only thing that seems to help. And you have to do when he wakes up.

Post a Comment