Friday, January 22, 2010

Kids With Autism Im A Bus Monitor For Kids W/ Autism, Looking For Something Sweet & Encouraging To Write Inside Card For Girl?

Im a bus monitor for kids w/ autism, looking for something sweet & encouraging to write inside card for girl? - kids with autism

I have only one teacher for autistic children for 3 weeks, but I was very fond of children. One of the girls has improved over the last year passed a special school to a regular school, so you do not take the bus service from my company. I am invited to a farewell / thank you for your wedding, she and her parents to thank the staff at your school, as well as bus monitors, goodbye and for all of us. I have a gift, what do I know that he likes, but need help. I see no words to write on the card. She is so special that not only knows how I express my feelings in words for them. She is 5

No rude answers please!

5 comments:

question... said...

"I know you will do wonderful things in your life. I am glad to have participated at the beginning of its formation. Good luck."

treebird said...

They are a very special girl. I hope you enjoy your new school and many friends. I do not understand, see you in the bus.

KerbyM said...

Tell tell him exactly what you are in your question! To learn from this for all the new things and live. Small children are looking forward to hear what you have achieved them. Tell him how he expected to see them get on the bus. Perhaps his smile or something that tells you every day. Despite reads 5, when his mother, the card will know how much you care about her and how special it really is.

hb_azazi said...

You should not write as a poet, something with this girl .. You can write anything, say what you like and give some tips for your future ... everything, if you ever read your card again am grateful for her ....

surfin.d... said...

As has been said to write something from the heart. She can not understand now, but later, when she is older than the map, and it is still something.
Good luck

Post a Comment