Sunday, February 14, 2010

Visian Icl Astigmatism I Am Extremely Nearsighted With Slight Astigmatism. Should I Inquire Into Visian ICLs Or Should I Wait?

I am extremely nearsighted with slight astigmatism. Should I inquire into Visian ICLs or should I wait? - visian icl astigmatism

I have a recipe very high, with a slight astigmatism. Shall I go on and explore solutions, such as Visian ICL, or should I wait until their TiCl lenses for astigmatism are approved by the FDA? Can anyone other countries, tell me about their experiences with the implants for the correction of astigmatism, if STAAR or other manufacturers?

My recipe:
-18 X 5 x 60 -.
-16.5 X -2 x 100

1 comments:

kasumica... said...

I can not answer this question, but I found a site that can help with this decision.

http://www.timestreamtech.com/mdwyer/ind ...

The person there was also a recipe for a high but not as high as yours.

Good luck!

Post a Comment