Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Decorate A Hall For A 50th Anniversary How Can I Decorate A Small Party Hall For My Grandparents 50th Anniversary Party Without Spending Too Much?

How can I decorate a small party hall for my grandparents 50th anniversary party without spending too much? - how to decorate a hall for a 50th anniversary

My aunt has my grandparents wanted to throw a birthday party .. thats ok. They opted instead (on the back of a restaurant like my mother and I would like to rent ..) I wanted to rent a small room (about 23 people, probably not much ...). Anyway, she loves me and my mother decorate ... Thank you. So I need some ideas .. Suggestions?

4 comments:

theprosu... said...

Balloons, confetti and streamers decorate a simple, rapid and inexpensive manner. There are some websites like anniversaryavenue.com anniversarypeople.com anniversary sale products. The key is to coordinate the theme with the colors like gold, black and white, to give a slender

jimboinl... said...

Balloons are very cheap and look good at a party. You can buy a few dozen helium filled and fill many others, even with air and hang them. Filling may be part of your main table, while others hang lights in May and love the backs of chairs and other places, too. I think you can do it all for under $ 30.00.

faith said...

For the dollar stores and craft. You can also great decorations for little money.

yokitaro said...

Well, you can try various underground operations such as the online store for 99 cents. Buy flowers, cups, etc. try to do things in hand!

Post a Comment