Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Make A Gun Birthday Cake What Is A Good Craft To Make For A 9 Year Old Girl For Her Birthday?

What is a good craft to make for a 9 year old girl for her birthday? - how to make a gun birthday cake

I just got one days to do so. she is my sister. Yepp.
Here are some basic things that you have:
Glue Gun
I can sew
I like a dish of three kinds of materials pea pink
Son of different colors (yellow, turquoise)
Painting
Paper clearly
many buttons (I gather)


and nothing to eat, because I'm making it a cake, I'm really not the best sister in 13 years, who themselves have never:)

2 comments:

Livy said...

If she a doll or stuffed animal to a costume with hardware and wire. Another thing is that you can make a bed for the doll or toy. I have a friend whose 9 would MELP and love always somthing in your organization.

medstude... said...

Mittens with contrast stitching

Post a Comment