Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Once U Paid For A Car In Ontario What Do U Look/watch Out For When Buying A Car From Like A Newspaper Ad Or From Someone U Don't Know?

What do u look/watch out for when buying a car from like a newspaper ad or from someone u don't know? - once u paid for a car in ontario

What aspect / careful when you buy a car, do not know how an ad or a newspaper or someone?

I want to break a car, and not working 2 days later purchase, I understand. Do you need me, as a council contract, a witness or what? Do I have a lump sum or in 3 installments. I will not be demolished, if you choose this path.

Or should I be with a distributor? Police seized the premises are good and reliable? Thanks

2 comments:

vince d said...

Carfax ... GB

REV B said...

If you buy a car sold by a private owner, "as is". For example, if you buy and breaks, no legal recourse. Buying a car from a dealer who offers a warranty, perhaps better, but more expensive. Not all dealers offer a guarantee, so read the contract. Never take a verbal agreement to fix something after the sale. Get writing!

Post a Comment