Sunday, February 21, 2010

Discoloration On Dogs Lips My 12 Year Old Dalmatian Is Constantly Rubbing Against The Couch?

My 12 year old Dalmatian is constantly rubbing against the couch? - discoloration on dogs lips

I thought there was something in his mouth on the upper lip, but now I realize that is dark brown and a little blood. I think I might bite) bones (without meat. I took him to the vet today, but I wonder what they will in the meantime. She is allergic to chicken and takes several medications and supplements. It was before and that color is on treatment, he has received. (she eats dog food, prescription and it is of course) or organic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my parents dog (a lab / mutt PIT), it is all the time. he wants only to do nothing wrong with it. I am not saying that is the case with her, but I know that many dogs do it just because it feels good, like scratching my back or something.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ticks or fleas. Go to the vet for a shot, it will be better in no time ... XD I hope that helped!

Post a Comment