Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Long Should Cat Allergy Symptoms Last After Exposure Why Would My Cat Allergy Last So Long After Exposure To The Cat?

Why would my cat allergy last so long after exposure to the cat? - how long should cat allergy symptoms last after exposure

I was in my friend's house a little Sunday night, and rubs her pussy on me. I went home, puzzled the night with my eyes and itching all over his face. I took a shower and change clothes. It is now Saturday evening and my face and my eyes are still irritated. I washed my clothes, took showers 9 probably because I exposed to the cat, and I still can still like someone rubbing a cat on my face. In the past, my symptoms usually disappear within a few hours after exposure ... Why the characters are stuck at this hour? Augh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment