Monday, November 16, 2009

Rhino 4.0 Evaluation Crack By Lovepascal 2.93GHz Intel Core 2 Duo VS. 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo?

2.93GHz Intel Core 2 Duo VS. 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo? - rhino 4.0 evaluation crack by lovepascal

I'm trying to decide between these two processors on my Apple laptop. I do not know much about the processor speed and as they decompose. Has anyone any idea what time savings from 2.93 to 2.66 in comparison? I see that both have the same bus speed, and both have a cache of 6 MB Is it worth the extra $ 240 to upgrade?

I will be mainly the machine for Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator and 3D modeling programs like Autodesk Alias Studio and Rhino 4.0. Some engines also HyperShot and Showcase.

Anyone familiar with the knowledge of the significant benefits of Intel? Thank you for all the advice /!

0 comments:

Post a Comment