Monday, November 16, 2009

Phenergan More Drug_uses Does Phenergan Make Tylenol With Codeine More Effective??

Does Phenergan make Tylenol with Codeine more effective?? - phenergan more drug_uses

My doctor has prescribed Phenergan for me, because I was so naseaus if I take the feeling of Tylenol w / codeine I take migraine, I'm pregnant and do not trust Fioricet (the rule) is safe in pregnancy. Tylenol does not even help my pain and makes me sick, "said the Tylenol Phenergan can cause the most effective, but I'm afraid to take vomiting for 12-15 hours and can not eat when" I took Tylenol. Is there another medication I take for pain? I took Zoloft for a couple of times just to get a break from the pain, but I do not suppose if it really that big a risk. Please Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment