Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dora The Pirate Download Szybki I Darmowy Ideas For A Joint Birthday Party (3 Yr Old Boy & 1 Yr Old Girl)?

Ideas for a joint birthday party (3 yr old boy & 1 yr old girl)? - dora the pirate download szybki i darmowy

My son and my daughter was almost exactly 2 years age born when your birthday falls in on itself a few days. I thought she was celebrating her birthday this year to combine, as both are very young. My son is now 3 in a few weeks, and my daughter is 1st Has anyone any suggestions on how they manage to combine both events in too? Topic ideas? Suggestions?

I thought I had a party jungle / animal, because it is a very neutral, but I'm excited about the idea.

Also as a theme night, pirates and princesses, Dora and Diego mixed (though my daughter is too young to Dora), etc. You get the idea, if ...

What do you think? I think I can come up with a joint working group for the next year or two before my son wants to do his own thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment