Saturday, November 14, 2009

:index Of Xxx And .mp4 A Boy Came Up To Me In School Today And Pointed His Index Finger To The Center Of His Palm, What's This Mean?

A boy came up to me in school today and pointed his index finger to the center of his palm, what's this mean? - :index of xxx and .mp4

I'm in the 7th Class, and I know this boy a little, one of my classes, and 2 other people raised their hands to the face and touched the tip of the forefinger in the middle of the palm and moved his eyebrows up and down. When I gave them excited to see each other laugh ... Later, I wondered why my friends thought that this meant about 70% said they were implying that xxx ... others said the children merely means "Do not Look." What made the gesture that the 3 guys that I do that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment