Friday, December 25, 2009

Telstra Home Phone And Internet SOUL COMMUNICATIONS Has Anyone Else Been Wrongly Billed ?? ?

SOUL COMMUNICATIONS has anyone else been wrongly billed ?? ? - telstra home phone and internet

There are many months, I saw a promotional agreement for telephone and broadband Internet for only 29.95 per month unlimited. It was a case I think it was just encouraging a little time to ... At least not a long story short ... A contract was signed for 24 months, but after a few months and was no internet service and went with a partner company called TPG and I get a huge bill every month, appointments, etc, etc. .. After his workers can not understand what had happened, and still more ticks than I have returned to service and Telstra. Now 4 months later I received a bill for 940 $. .. What should other threats I do? I think to go on what I heard on the road to another. Please let me know if you have experienced the same thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment