Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merchant Id I Created A Business 9 Years Ago But Didn't Do Any Business. Can I Use This Company For Getting A Merchant ID?

I created a business 9 years ago but didn't do any business. Can I use this company for getting a merchant ID? - merchant id

Hello,

My lawyer has created an implementation of (VAT) in 2000 for me. I was thinking of starting my own company, but I have a job, even though the time has not yet had time to start my own business. I paid the minimum tax rate ($ 100) only once. So I have to pay the taxes now? This is a company in New York, I have all the license documents, seals, shareholders of documents;
Can this company is now implementing a merchant identification number? I'm not an American citizen, but I have no social security number and an invoice by U.S. Bank. I do not think living in the U.S. yet, but I can give a business address.
What should I do? Should I try to start a new company and forget about this man?

Thank you in advance for your advice

0 comments:

Post a Comment